A Life Worthwhile. - Poem by Roy Storey
Only a life
lived for others
is a life worthwhile.
From grand houses
to a hut out in the wild.
a way to be.
Love and kindness
Comments about A Life Worthwhile. by Roy Storey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl