Roy Storey Poems
- Air Hostess. She smiled her elmond eyes turned at the ...
- Moving Away. Wondering through the rooms that are empty ...
- Dream Maker. On a night when the moon is brit i will come ...
- Empty Houses. Laft is the spirit from the rooms. Now the ...
- Dark And Light. Am i here or am i there. A wind swept ...
- Apex. Between the apex of the rising. And setting.
- Far Away. She rises as mist on the morn. Travling ...
I am now on a few poetry sites as i think this a way forward for poets no longer are we a few here and there. there are many of us and we will all work to help each other for better poetry.
I am enjoying my time on this site, i think i writing a lot better but only you can tell me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
her elmond eyes
turned at the edge.
A warm glow, came from her.
She over wellemd me
can i help you sir.