A Longing Heart - Poem by catherine mathew
You broke my heart, yet, I expected you to return.
I longed for your return, in every passing moment.
Time passed by, asking me not to wait.
Its my heart that hopes, a vague hope for your return.
Can't you b just to me?
That is all I ask.
For all the love I have for you,
can't you spare a moment?
I maynot be worthy of it, yet, you can be generous.
Since all I want is a moment.
Just a chance to explain myself.
Comments about A Longing Heart by catherine mathew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl