A Lovely Dream - Poem by darby williams
dreamers only one lovely dream, but can't remember anything.
all they think about that wonderful girl.
the one that changes everything and his world.
looking up to the sky and i ask it why.
give that one choice to hear that lovely voice.
people ask what is love?
just heaven above?
what is peaceful death?
just another endless breath?
what is our life beyond our own?
is it possible for it be shown?
this is what i would say, if went my way.
love is rose.
standing on my knee and perpose.
death is a different place in time.
just by being really kind.
I would like France,1492.
just dancing with you.
our life beyond our own.
is you and i on a beach alone.
Comments about A Lovely Dream by darby williams
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda