Moon Light - Poem by darby williams
Just to tell you what I think of you. When i look up to the moon. I could tell I will talk to you soon, but is there a place I can actually do? you don't really know me, but i truly believe that you know. oh please don't go, so is this a dream.
you wait and wait for the beast so true. i wish you could take my hand, but it's okay i understand. what could i really do? there he be the wolf for you.
in this world of the interior through the dark passage. i'll remember the night out in cold to receive your message. For is I go through the Mirrior. time and age don't effect me. listen to the heart as it goes tick tock. like the one before my heart was a clock.
Comments about Moon Light by darby williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl