A Mear Pencil - Poem by Edgar Val
Pencil, dear pencil
you write my ideas
my feelings, my thoughs and my doubts
you are way far from the truth
you are even more far from the lie
you only write what i want, so, you are just a pencil
a mear pencilwith own ideas, feelings and even doubts
im confuse now..who write all this? is it u, or me?
A mind of a pencil is full, instead, a mind of a human is empty
i though humans were smart like you..
At least one thing is good, you and me are one
and like we are one, my mind is full, and your empty...
dedicated to all who can understand this....
Comments about A Mear Pencil by Edgar Val
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl