A Moment In Love - Poem by Ryan Roopnaraine
When I look into your eyes I see beauty and strength,
When I hold you in my arms i feel your warmth and tenderness,
But when I kiss your lips...
I truly understand the meaning of of Love.
Comments about A Moment In Love by Ryan Roopnaraine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl