A New Friend - Poem by Stefan nnn
Alone, I walked out in the night
Watched the stars,
watch me watching them.
Later, I lay down to sleep,
no longer alone.
The whole Universe now with me.
Talk about promiscuous!
The cats weren't chuffed either...
It trod on their tails.
Comments about A New Friend by Stefan nnn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl