Poetry Spills From The Cracks Of A Broken Heart - Poem by Stefan nnn
How many love poems,
end in love requited?
How many the hands won,
with pretty words?
a sign, of ongoing irritation.
Nice for old ladies,
but, bad news for oysters.
Comments about Poetry Spills From The Cracks Of A Broken Heart by Stefan nnn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl