A New Year - Poem by Tyler Mason
O! New Year
New roots to bloom anew!
Lest we wither...alas,
All things resolute!
Lest we pollute...alack,
Arcane alleyways to muddle thru
Tho...I trow, that thereupon a garden grow!
And strewn about; the seeds I sow!
Lest someone wished to mow...
Begone I say to thee!
To and fro...I've nothing to show!
To have known...knowing not
What's yet to be shown...
Is destiny, to own
Comments about A New Year by Tyler Mason
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl