A Research - Poem by Ravi Panamanna
I do a research
On mass psychology.
Where shall I begin?
I know not.
Where shall I end?
Not beyond a monkey-
Bitten by a scorpion,
Drunken and very much lunatic
To be so sure!
25th March 1991
Comments about A Research by Ravi Panamanna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl