Vaibhav Pandey Poems
- Bewildered Soul God, tell me, who am I Am I your passionate...
- The Journey Underneath the infinite sky, above the ovoid ...
- Reflection I used to stare at strangers strolling in ...
- Don'T Give Up When nothing is going your way, and the ...
- *religious Fission... Earth evolved, with it the seeds of ...
- Locked Eyes In the face of infinite space between us, Our ...
- *teary-Eyed Tigers From roaring to growling, evanescing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
God, tell me, who am I
Am I your passionate child
or someone who is wicked and wild.
Am I the one with aim and mission
or someone with distorted vision.
Am I like a child who never cries
or like a man who never tries.
Am I the one with loads of ambition
or someone trapped, full of inhibition.
Am I the one with peaceful mind
or whose soul and peace is hard to find.
In all these years
Full of cheers and tears
A question that always appears
Who am I! Who am I!