A Sad Day - Poem by Phil Panebianco
A sad day when kids replace books with guns.
A sad day when words turn to violence.
A sad day when home becomes what they fear.
A sad day when knowledge is now learned in the street.
A sad day when colors result in hate.
A sad day when a life of opportunities is wasted in a blink of an eye.
A sad day, is that this day, is today.
Comments about A Sad Day by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl