'A Slow Death' - Poem by S.. A.B.
Cocktails of drugs and alcohol
Mixers of my thoughts and misery
I’ll give it all up for impossible dreams
if you take me somewhere I can breathe
Reality brings me back down
I’m just a face in a lost crowd
Find me somewhere I can think
then I will find my peace
My glass is always half empty,
choking on the contents
I cant escape, its not fair
I’m suffocating, I’m so scared
I wont die at the hands of your poison
I’ll sip it slowly and suffer it all for you
Eternal darkness and blinks of light,
They’ll last until the end of my life.
Comments about 'A Slow Death' by S.. A.B.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl