A Soft Touch - Poem by Pam Fraser
As, His hand touches my face
'I want to see your beautiful smile',
He would say:
'Let my eyes trace your every curve
I want to preserve everything I see'
As, He looks at me
I feel I could let go.
But, I don’t
'My love is for you,
There is so much more
you’re everything I see and adore'.
We are together
Now and forever
When we do die
Our souls will reach the sky,
but that day is not near
When death will be here
to come take us away
Before I can say.
I Love You too!
Comments about A Soft Touch by Pam Fraser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl