A Teardrop Explodes - Poem by Erika Conti
A single teardrop explodes
just like that band's name.
Just one teardrop.
Comments about A Teardrop Explodes by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, October 24, 2013
Poem Edited: Friday, October 25, 2013
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl