Turn Gold Into Red - Poem by Erika Conti
Turn Gold into Red
Grapes of hundreds golden jewels from the ceiling
and you want to turn gold red
dark pulp sweet passionate true red
descending by the mouth of the silver snake
i brought you gifts of freedom
just believe in the joy of my smile
when our eyes meet and our hearts pump in the mysteries of our lives.
waiting my lovely for your blinding sky light.
Comments about Turn Gold Into Red by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl