A Veil Of Tears - Poem by Native Dreamer
Is this a word,
I have it and yet it was there in the clearing it left me.
Gripped by a certain energy,
Caught in a cocophony of criticism,
The whole world was wrong except me,
Pain I feel pain here where I begun,
My birthplace staring into the dying furnace,
Little Ms.everything struggling to be free from
Pain I feel pain surrounding my fulll belly
I have learned the hard way,
The life time sharpened by the knife time
where pain lots of pain keeps us locked up inside
OURSELVES lets me genorously
serve my hollow generalisations.
SPEECH BREATH THOUGHT THE WORDS OF AN UNDISCIPLINED INTELLECTUAL PROSTITUTE!
Comments about A Veil Of Tears by Native Dreamer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl