Native Dreamer Poems
- Madfax 2006 Madfax lived long, Couldnt even sing along, ...
- Showing Off A MILLION ARMS STRETCH A THOUSAND HEADS TURN A ...
- Unknown Territory 2006 This was an email poem written when I ...
- Lightly 2006
- 'Enter Reconception' I have seen the poise of an African King...
- Sunday A Week After Ayer My head grows big here with ideas ...
- Ayer Crystal beneath the setting sun, Burning beauty in a ...
These are outbursts often in times of sadness. In times of loneliness and isolation i record my poems. When i am comfortable i rarely write. This is a great site allowing anyone to write a book. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Native Dreamer
Crystal beneath the setting sun,
Burning beauty in a misty haze,
The heir to immortality plays listlessly,
Through caverns we run,
I in the shadow you in the light,
wafting softly through the twilight,
Captain of this wordless game,
timeless controller of destiny.