Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Word Never Said - Poem by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A word never said,
It's an endless pain,
inside the heart of the lovers.
It's a cancer
inside the thinker's brain.
It's the key which locks
the door of an eternal silence.
It stucks the thought,
and also stops the tongue.
It feeds the uncertainty, and also the doubt
from those ones who are not dare enough
to write their names in the history of the world.
A word never said
it's the silence of the losers.
Comments about A Word Never Said by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda