Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva Poems
- 'I Can See Myself Through Your... No prizes for ...
- 'Loneliness' 'O amor é solitário andar por entre ...
- 'A Whisper' 'Hearts drunk in Love, A whisper between the ...
- A Nightmare When the lights turn off, My eyes softly close,...
- A Heart Like A Clown It was a sadly joke, your love made ...
- Smelling Like The Perfume Of T...
- 'White Pages In A Autumn' They are just memories Not more ...
'My songs do not belong to me.' That was how Sara Teasdale described her poems in her poem 'My Heart is Heavy.'I love reading Sara Teasdale poems, and I must say that she is such a great inspiration for me.
Sara is right.When we, poets, write poems, mainly those romantic ones, we dedicate them to someone else, so they don't belong to us anymore.
I write poems since my fourteen years ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
'I Can See Myself Through Your Eyes'
No prizes for guessing
I can spot that a miles off.
It's clear in the look
which comes from your eyes -
I can myself through them
There's no way to hide.
Wherever you go
Whomever you think of
I will be always on your mind.
Whatever it takes
It doesn't matter -
Just let throw the light on our love.
Your unsteady steps walking toward me
How you lose the words
when everyone is around
It's not that hard to see.
I lose my feets on the ground
And my heart starts to beat desperately,
When you look at my eyes
And you find yourself ...