A World Of Misery And Pain! - Poem by CatherineLouise Taylor
Green grass is growing all around me,
Flowers budding and standing tall.
Children are laughing and playing,
Running and screaming from every angle.
Yet I stand alone, In a world of darkness and pain,
Screams of anger and misery all around me,
No escape, Nowhere for me to run,
All I can do Is wait for someone to rescue me,
Fom this horrible cruel world I am watching!
Comments about A World Of Misery And Pain! by CatherineLouise Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda