About You - Poem by Madeson Snyder
Rumors. Gossip. Every detail.
Spread it cause its not about you.
But id be careful who you trust.
Cause the next rumors on its way, and we all know its (about you) know who.
Comments about About You by Madeson Snyder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda