Dreams To Think - Poem by Madeson Snyder
I don’t know if we were meant to wonder
But I sit down to ponder.
In my free time I dream to fly
Getting so close to clouds in the sky.
Maybe one day.
Maybe some how.
But like they say you’ll never know
Unless you try.
Comments about Dreams To Think by Madeson Snyder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda