Absent Minded - Poem by Ayana makonnen
Oops! Did I forget you?
Did I neglect to remember you?
Cloudiness covers my mind or maybe I’m going blind
Is it because of the misdirection’s
Or maybe constant rejections
Promises made at the dropp of a dime
But suddenly I realize you’re a waste of time, space, love, and
all that could
Absent-minded not misunderstood
Comments about Absent Minded by Ayana makonnen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl