Absurdist - Poem by Cynthia Pardede
What do people pursue?
Why is everybody running?
Though there is no finish line.
Though the track is circle.
Why are they in such a hurry?
After all, we're all going to die.
And we'll die at the right time.
And the time has been set.
Comments about Absurdist by Cynthia Pardede
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl