Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Adams Apple... - Poem by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Lord in His great love created me
and gave the Ethan to rule.
where I found my beloved Eve....
I believed she was the best creation on earth
But I was wrong in my perception.
By the fancy words of the crawling creature,
the women accepted the fruit..the forbidden one..
It changed our life for ever....
My heart was conquered by the love in her eyes
and out of the passion, I too became the victim of sin...
Yes I did sin...
My devotion and love towards my Lord was shaken
and in His great anger, threw us out of the Ethan,
to the world full of hardship and thrones..but, I was late
to realize His true love for me..
when He saved my descendants from sins...
Comments about Adams Apple... by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl