Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Dewdrop In Love... - Poem by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Oh! my sunshine, without you I am just a dropp of water...
You are my lucky charm..with your rays I glitter like a diamond
and is attractive to the world..I love you.....
I waited to see you each new day patiently, to be engulfed by
your unconditional love.....
As time passes, I get burned with your intense rays,
but still inside my heart I realized our true love for each other
and waited till the dusk to see you calm and quite....
for your rays to touch my heart again...
I am madly in love with you my sunshine! ! !
Comments about Dewdrop In Love... by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl