Add Color To Your Life - Poem by puti ira
Remember that many blessings
that add color
to your life are
the only dreams of others.
Comments about Add Color To Your Life by puti ira
This member does not wish to get comments on his/her poem(s).
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda