Africa And Me - Poem by Senator alufalism
Why are we dancing to the tune
of fate in a future full
of greener pastures for Africa.
Our life's has been within the
four corners of this great continent
Outside the four corners of Africa
is where we show great and
extremely courageous and unique rooted cultured.
Call it the fortress of hope
Dignity of pride,
Immortality of strength,
I call it my Africa
We call it our Africa
Other continents call it the hope of the world.
Comments about Africa And Me by Senator alufalism
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl