After A Week`s Meet..... - Poem by VINOTH KUMAR
After spending long hours of joyful talk,
The time came for us to depart.
Thinking of the long seperation
Of which we were forced to spend
The more grew the tender patience
Upon which our hearts were bend.
The eyes of hers swelled with tears
When she complained to me about her fears.
Explaning to her the love I bore
I consoled her with my kisses four! !
Once again we were to wait apart
By counting the days of the calendar chart ! ! ! !
Comments about After A Week`s Meet..... by VINOTH KUMAR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
VINOTH KUMAR's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda