After Death - Poem by Roy Jang
Would heavens's gates greet me,
Or would hell's fire burn me?
Would it be dark and cold,
Or would it bright and warm?
Would I be born once again with another chance to live
Or would it be the end with nothing, just nothing.
Death and what comes after is the biggest mystery to me...
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about After Death by Roy Jang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Roy Jang's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl