Again - Poem by jaynae carmel
Wakin in day morning
wondering where you been?
and I think I wonder if I ever see you again.
wishin his touch was yours
daydreaming dat he was you
remember when u used to make me smile
all da butterflies in my stomach takes me miles.
Now my tears are fresh.
My smile disappeared
thinkin to myself.
I wonder if I will ever see you again?
Wonder if my new.
Boyfriend knows dat I'm still in love with you
daydreaming in a perfect world
we could be together one day
hoping one day we could be together
wondering if I would ever see. You again.
Comments about Again by jaynae carmel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl