Again - Poem by Unnati Xs...
It was all over, I got all sober
But now its here again
I was on my way to my life
But then I clashed again
I had forgotten what pain was
But here I’m missing someone again
I had tried hard to avoid
But life gave it to me again
I had tried hard to escape
But destiny just caught me again
I was wanting to run from me
But the stranger in my mirror looks familiar again.
Comments about Again by Unnati Xs...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl