Again To Gain - Poem by Karanja Julie
In mind and heart yo have always been.
Love you I have as you have truly seen.
Sunrise to sunset, never once have I missed
to have you embraced and tenderly kissed.
To see that glimmer, that twinkle in your eye,
how then do I turn away and say goodbye?
True, tears bearing your name, lay deeply soaked
in my pillow.
Yes, time and time again I have stood under our tree,
Hard enough it has been without you by my side.
Who else do I turn to, and thus my deepest secrets
Take You I have as you are.
Broken heart to you I now do bare.
To you I choose to entrust myself to again.
Promise me this time a lifetime we will gain
Comments about Again To Gain by Karanja Julie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl