Agony Of The Cross - Poem by Jude Thadeus
The ashes were trampled into the earth...
And his blood became snow.
Who knows what they came for with weapons of steel, and ready to murder.
It was never known until Judas kissed him...
And the soldiers took him...
No one would ever know that my Lord will die until he was crucified.
The agony of the dying king blinded the day,
It was a tale of sorrow,
But he raised again to rule as king of kings.
Comments about Agony Of The Cross by Jude Thadeus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl