Alibi Of Voidante - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Father showed me how to smile
How to smirk and when to smile
Step ma told me God is White,
All is dark but God is Light.
I heard shrieks: 'Madmen, Good God! '
'Evil Devil! J' is Lord'.
Teach'r smooth'r my ass to blend perfect
Said pure and perfect makes purfect
Fate led me boulevard Bro'h'rhood
All turn events; no bad no good
That woman led me pew of fruits;
Swallowed me up; I felt no guilts.
Through Isle of Sin into her dome
May my Ma's love remind of home.
For years passes as hours in angel's lair
I might as well end up on burning pier.
Comments about Alibi Of Voidante by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda