Dickens Joseph Sawo
All Been Done - Poem by Dickens Joseph Sawo
All word combinations have now been used,
Every passage of prose,
All poetry is complete,
Each rhyme filed away,
No new novel is possible,
The last word permutation was licensed to me today,
But what can i do with 'Love i you? '
The word police are knocking,
This poem is not mine.
Comments about All Been Done by Dickens Joseph Sawo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl