All I Need Is Good Lovin' - Poem by Philip Lore
Good lovin'...yes indeed,
Good lovin' is what I need.
I've been dreaming, to hold you tight,
For good lovin' in the night.
I've got this feeling, oh...so bad,
You're the best good lovin' baby... I've ever had.
Comments about All I Need Is Good Lovin' by Philip Lore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl