All I See - Poem by Sandra Osborne
It's cold, the snow.
Wet and pure,
Like God's quilt for the earth.
Bright, clear with pride.
Alive on a brilliant December dawn,
Dogwoods dripping snow
With puppies lapping up
The icy puddles.
Feelings of Freedom
The new and strange in the world,
Mine and yours,
To create a new awareness.
Just to sit a moment,
With nature resurrected,
Creates a grand uniqueness
Where all I see,
Comments about All I See by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl