All We Got Is Pride! - Poem by Melissa Cortez
All we have is are pride,
the main thing that we will never hide.
we rasie are flag so high
u can see are pride in da sky.
pride is why we are alive
y mexicans stay to live.
we might nt have usa power
bt we have the pride of a huge tower
u can take our papers
bt u cant take our pride
cause yall bunch of fackers
that all ways hides
Comments about All We Got Is Pride! by Melissa Cortez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda