Allergies - Who Needs 'Em - Poem by David Kulczyk
The trees in the breeze,
They make me want to sneeze.
A-Choo, A-Choo, A-Choo
On you and you and you.
Who wants allergies?
Blow them up,
Smash em down
Take your boot and kick 'em out of town.
Comments about Allergies - Who Needs 'Em by David Kulczyk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl