David Kulczyk Poems
- Tests And Homework And Quizzes...
- The Days Of School/ Syllable C... School Days Crazy, ...
- A Friend/ Word Cinquain Friend Kind, helpful Cheering, ...
- Music-Music To My Ears
- The Basement Down, Down, Way down, To the depths of the ...
- Allergies - Who Needs 'Em The trees in the breeze, They ...
- Is The Sun Scared? / Tanka The sun shines by day, But goes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Kulczyk
Tests And Homework And Quizzes And School
You know that if there was one thing,
That you could take from school,
It wouldn't be art or math or history,
It would be work.
Those ugly things you want to blow up,
and throw out.
Those things that make you have to remember,
all the stuff you learned before,
and to study, study, study,
'till your eyes fall out.
“Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention”
'Did we learn this? '
never helps when the test monster gives you the paper, And wishes you well.