Alone - Poem by Denny MK.
Moonlight... nothing to see,
in the brightest night,
how hollow can he be?
When the stars are crushing over his head,
he's alone, no love in his bed.
Than thoughts of her inspire him,
to continue hoping....
that one day actually, they might be together.
Watching the dancing shadows in the night
He sees her soul leaving to the light
no matter how bad he wants her to stay
the only thing that left for him
is to sit tight and pray
pray for the good times, pray for her soul
hoping that the reason she left this world, isn't his fault.
Comments about Alone by Denny MK.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Denny MK.'s Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl