Alone In Love - Poem by Jamie Collins
I loved you once,
A long time ago,
And all I have is a memory,
With nothing to show,
I almost died.
With my heart in your care,
I was in love,
But I was the only one there.
Comments about Alone In Love by Jamie Collins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda