Tomorrow - Poem by Jamie Collins
If tomorrow I could see things
that today did not allow
then tomorrow I could be things
that I am not now.
If tomorrow I could understand
the meaning of what you say
and if tomorrow I could feel
my pain washing away
Then tomorrow could only
be a better day.
Comments about Tomorrow by Jamie Collins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl