Always - Poem by patricia merritt
Always there to wipe our tears
to bandage our knees,
to pick us up when we fall.
Prase us when we do a good deed.
Hugs and kisses for doing nothing
A pat on the back when we feel
Your encouragement lifts our spirits
and how your smile has a warm glow.
Comments about Always by patricia merritt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl