Kayla Corinne Beneteau
Among These Four Walls - Poem by Kayla Corinne Beneteau
can't you see i am broken?
for i cannot love,
my life i used to have now gone and sent away,
i am stuck among these four walls,
trapped with my demons,
i played with knifes and how did i survive?
im stuck in a room,
i have no life,
alll i dream of is finding some rope,
and making a noose,
i want to play with more sharp things,
but this room only allows the demons it brings,
i'm stuck among these four walls,
lost my feelings,
and lost my life.
Comments about Among These Four Walls by Kayla Corinne Beneteau
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl