An Ode To Love - Poem by yamini peethambaran
Was it shimmering thought?
Or just a whispering that-
Hit my drums,
Tuning my rhythm amazingly!
One decibel I awaited so long…
Was it you, or my illusion?
Waited for the panes to portray
Ah my mist she’s dancing in all frames
A grasp of breath, before I rest,
A grief, which shall torture me for ever?
Nay I know; the lines nay the fine sketches.
Breeze my dear call me, whisper in my ear
Caged in the turmoil of emotions-
I hung hooked and cooked
Is the Lake to merge in sea?
Flowing gushing in the tempest…
Will it with stand the blows of nature?
Comments about An Ode To Love by yamini peethambaran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl