Another Poem - Poem by Roro Sarkar
Can the wide world take another poem?
The world will
Burst, like a man
enslaved in thirst,
If I have my say.
Comments about Another Poem by Roro Sarkar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Roro Sarkar's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl